Thank you for joining My Bible Academy. This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and My Bible Academy the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Account": means collectively the personal information, payment information and credentials used by Users to access content and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
"Content": means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer, or electronic device, that appears on or forms part of this Website;
"Cookie": means a small text file placed on your computer by My Bible Academy when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site.
"Data": means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
"My Bible Academy": means My Bible Academy, (“The Academy”, “we”, “us”, "our", "Web Site", "Site"). An educational platform for people who are serious about learning how to understand the Bible, how to teach it and apply it today.
"Service": means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Academy makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
"System": means any online communications infrastructure that is made available through the Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
"User" / "Users": means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by The Academy and acting in the course of their employment; and
"Website" / "Site": means the website that you are currently using (www.nadermansour.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- date of birth;
- job title & profession;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Cookie information
Our Use of Data / Security
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by us for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site.
- We do not disclose, share, sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently;
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our resources and services;
- Transmission by email of resources and materials that may be of interest to you.
Your Right to Withhold /modify Information
- Users may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit personal information or other Data.
- You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your communication and notification preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
Changes to this Policy
Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Use of the Website is also governed by Our Terms and Conditions which is incorporated into this policy by this reference. To view the Terms and Conditions, please visit the link here.